How do I get my PA drivers license?

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

How do I get my PA drivers license? Follow these steps to obtain your Driver’s License in the state of PA. After reviewing these steps, please click on the PA DMV attachment below. This will give you the most up to date information directly from the DMV. 1. You need […]


Au Pairs: Traveling Outside of the US

Friday, 10 September 2010

Au Pairs traveling outside of the US during their first year Au pairs are allowed to travel outside of the U.S. during their 12 month stay. In order to assure re-entry into the U.S., the au pair must send in her DS-2019 form to Cultural Care to have the Travel […]


Useful tax information

Thursday, 25 March 2010

tax-information-finalHere is a useful sheet to answer any questions you may have regarding filing income taxes.